Interactive Boardroom: Building a Regional Interconnection
01 Feb 2024
Tanzania has ambitious plans to play an important part in connecting the region with several projects already in the pipeline.
- What does the regional energy trade map look like?
- Tanzania-Zambia-Kenya, Tanzania-Mozambique, Tanzania-Uganda. How will these interconnectors support the growth of a regional energy hub? How are the projects moving forward?
- SAPP and EAPP transmission integration – what does the road map look like?
- What financing models can be implemented?
- What regulatory frameworks could support regional interconnection?